Peugeot Pulsion Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Average (165 kg / 364 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.091 bhp/kg / 0.068 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,500
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Peugeot Pulsion is a premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 125cc single cylinder engine, producing 14.6 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Dual rear shocks
- Discs front and rear
- Combined ABS system
- LED lighting all round with running light
- Flip out pillion pegs
- Glove box USB port
Equipment is generous with a TFT dash, keyless ignition with blipper, auto emergency brake light and with the optional connectivity you can display turn by turn maps on the dash via your mobile.
The under seat compartment takes one full face and one open face helmet, while the glove box includes a 12V socket.
The RS model adds a short sporty screen and Steel floorboards while both the RS and Allure get the mobile connectivity with map functionality.
The 14" wheels take a 120/75 tyre at the front and back.
Colours: Silver, grey (Allure), red (Allure), black (RS), blue/white (RS)
Model History & Updates
2020: New £3,700 bottom of the range Active model without the mobile connectivity and only available in black.
Popularity & How Many Left