Sym Joymax Z+ 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (747 mm / 29.4 inches)
- Weight: Average (172 kg / 379 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (85 mpg / 3.3 l/100km / 30.1 km/l)
- Range: High (220 miles / 354 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (14 bhp / 10 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.081 bhp/kg / 0.061 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,000
For Sale (35)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Sym Joymax Z+ 125 is a learner friendly maxi-scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 124.9 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 14.1 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with four piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with four piston caliper
- Steel braided brake lines
- ABS system
- LED lighting all round
- Backlit analogue + LCD dash
- 2-level adjustable screen over 50 mm
- Flip out pillion pegs
- Side and centre stand
- 1->1 exhaust system
There's storage space under the seat for two full face helmets and a lockable glovebox on the right with a USB socket.
The 10-spoke 14" front wheel takes a Maxxis Pro 120/70 tyre and the rear 13" a 140/60.
Colours: Black, white, silver, blueDid You Know?
Sym offer a two year warranty.
Up And Down The Range
It's also available as a 300 cc with 25.6 bhp and traction control for £5,000.