Honda Forza 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (161 kg / 355 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.5 litres / 3.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: High (250 miles / 402 km)
- Top Speed: Average (75 mph / 121 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.093 bhp/kg / 0.069 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,900
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda Forza 125 is a learner friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 256 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 33 mm standard fork
- Dual rear shocks with 5-level pre-load adjustment
- LCD / Analogue dash
- LED lighting all round
- Fold-out pillion pegs
Compared to the 2018-2020 model there's Euro 5 compliance, traction control with off mode, 40 mm more screen travel to give 180 mm total travel, more angular mirrors and a USB Type-C charger in the left glovebox replacing the 12V socket. Peak power is now found 250 rpm higher and 1 kg has been shaved off the weight.
As before the keyless ignition auto locks when you walk away and is tied into the colour coded top box.
Two full face helmets will fit under the seat and it can be partitioned into two areas for a split of helmet / wet weather gear.
Depending on your preferences the idling stop system can be turned off from the right handlebar, but when active will stop the engine after three seconds of idling and re-start it as soon as you twist the throttle. It's also smart enough to monitor the battery and turn itself off if charge is getting too low.
The 12 spoke 15" front wheel takes a Michelin City Grip 120/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 140/70.
Accessories include the 45 litre top box, 35 litre top box, heated grips and wheel stripes.
- 2021: Black, grey, blue/silver, red
- 2022: Black, grey, silver, blue, red
Well over 60,000 have been sold in Europe since 2015 and it's also known as the NSS125.