Yamaha NMAX For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha NMAX is an entry level maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) for improved power and efficiency, producing 12 bhp at 7,500 rpm with maximum torque at 7,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Twist and go automatic gearbox
- 230 mm discs with single piston calipers
- ABS system
- Telescopic fork with 100 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 90 mm travel
- LCD dash, Ignition cover
The NMAX is a straight up competitor to Honda's PCX125. Under the seat there is room for a full face helmet and to keep power requirements down the it features LED lights.
There is also a small open storage compartment under the handlebars for shades, phones etc. The 13" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a tall screen, top case, comfort seat, console bag and hand guards.
- 2015-2017: Red, white, black and "Frozen Titanium"
- 2018-2020: Grey, white, blue (grey and white updated for 2019)
Review In A Few
- Open and non-lockable glove box
- Small mirrors
Launch RRP: £2,700
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 120 mpg / 2.4 L/100km (very good)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 6.6 litres / 1.5 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 765 mm / 30.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 127 kg / 280 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.094 bhp/kg / 0.070 kW/kg
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left