Yamaha NMAX For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £2,800–£1,550
What Is It?
The Yamaha NMAX is an entry level maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) for improved power and efficiency, producing 12 bhp at 7,500 rpm with maximum torque at 7,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Twist and go automatic gearbox
- 230 mm discs with single piston calipers
- ABS system
- Telescopic fork with 100 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 90 mm travel
- LCD dash, Ignition cover
The NMAX is a straight up competitor to Honda's PCX125. Under the seat there is room for a full face helmet and to keep power requirements down the it features LED lights.
There is also a small open storage compartment under the handlebars for shades, phones etc. The 13" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a tall screen, top case, comfort seat, console bag and hand guards.
- 2015-2017: Red, white, black and "Frozen Titanium"
- 2018-2020: Grey, white, blue (grey and white updated for 2019)
Review In A Few
- Fast, smooth, efficient, brakes, storage
- Open and non-lockable glove box, small mirrors
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 120 mpg / 2.4 L/100km (very good)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 6.6 litres / 1.5 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 765 mm / 30.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 127 kg / 280 pounds (light)
Launch RRP: £2,700
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||269||36||305||3 / month|
|2016||1,133||73||1,206||76 / month|
|2017||1,173||77||1,250||38 / month|
|2018||1,916||-||1,916||35 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||170 / month|