Yamaha NMAX For Sale
The Yamaha NMAX is an entry level maxi scooter and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 12bhp.
What Is It?
- Fast, smooth, efficient, brakes, storage
- Open and non-lockable glove box, small mirrors
It's powered by a liquid cooled 125cc four stroke engine with variable valve timing for improved power and fuel efficiency. Maximum power of 12bhp is achieved at 7,500rpm while maximum torque appears at 7,250rpm.
- Twist and go automatic gearbox
- 230mm disc up front with single piston caliper
- 230mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Telescopic fork with 100mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 90mm travel
- Ignition cover
It's a straight up competitor to Honda's PCX125. Under the seat there is room for a full face helmet and to keep power requirements down the NMAX features LED lights and an LCD dashboard. There is also a small open storage compartment under the handlebars for shades, phones etc. The 13" wheels have a 130 section rear tyre and 110 at the front.
Accessories include a tall screen, top case, comfort seat, console bag and hand shields.
- 2015-2017: Red, white, black and "Frozen Titanium"
- 2018-2019: Grey, white, blue (grey and white updated for 2019)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
- Related Model
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels:
and from TheMissendenFlyer: