Lexmoto Apollo Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (146 kg / 322 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (230 miles / 370 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (9 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.062 bhp/kg / 0.046 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,500
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Apollo 125 is a learner friendly budget maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 8.7 bhp at 7,260 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- Dual analogue + LCD dash
- Centre / side stand
- LED indicators, lights and running lights
The Apollo appears to be a reimagining of the well received Chieftain, with sharp new colours, a smoked screen, more angular mirrors, a touch more power and no pillion back rest.
Equipment is pretty good with meaty wheels, fold out pillion pegs, a USB port and ignition cover. Storage involves the usual full face friendly underseat compartment with two lockable glove boxes in the steering column.
The 14" front wheel takes a 120/80 tyre and the rear 13" a 130/60.
Colours: Red, blueDid You Know?
It's also known as the CL125T-E5 and is pretty similar to the Neco Alexone.