Lexmoto Diablo For Sale
The 2015 Lexmoto Diablo is a budget learner friendly maxi scooter with distinct Italian styling. It's powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 9bhp and is closely related to the Lexmoto Urban.
- Looks, LED lights, good brakes, nippy, build quality, value for money
- High seat, no glove box, won't fit a helmet, exhaust prone to rust
What Is It?
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Wavy disc up front with a red 2 piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with a red single piston caliper
- Single rear shock with 3-level adjustment
- Deni carb, centre stand
- LED indicators and LED position lights
- Ignition cover, stitched seat
- Electric and kick starters
The dash includes a fuel gauge but like many of Lexmoto's older models the speedo is primarily in km/h and storage wise you get a small space under the seat but only a bag hook instead of the usual glovebox. The 10-spoke 13" wheels take a CST 120/60 tyre at the front and 130/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red
2017: LJ125T-8M-E4 Euro 4 update with fuel injection and combined brakes. Power is down a smidge and now peaks at 7,500rpm while the weight has jumped up by 4kg. RRP is now £1,800.
Did You Know?
Diablo is Spanish for Devil and it's also known as the LJ125T-8M.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this ride out video from Lexmoto.