Lexmoto Diablo 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (110 kg / 243 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.0 litres / 1.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (9 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.082 bhp/kg / 0.061 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,800
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this ride out video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Diablo 125 is a budget learner friendly maxi scooter with distinct Italian styling and is closely related to the Lexmoto Urban. It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 8.6 bhp at 8,000 rpm. The engine is shared with the Urban and Riviera.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Wavy disc up front with a red two piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with a red single piston caliper
- Single rear shock with 3-level adjustment
- Deni carb, centre stand
- LED indicators and LED position lights
- Ignition cover
- Stitched seat
- Electric and kick starters
The dash includes a fuel gauge but like many of Lexmoto's older models the speedo is primarily in km/h and storage wise you get a small space under the seat but only a bag hook instead of the usual glovebox.
The 10-spoke 13" wheels take a CST 120/60 tyre at the front and a 130/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, redDid You Know?
Model History & Updates
2017: LJ125T-8M-E4 Euro 4 update with fuel injection and combined brakes plus three piston front caliper. Power is down a smidge and now peaks at 7,500 rpm while the weight has jumped up by 4 kg. RRP is now £1,800.
Popularity & How Many Left