Lexmoto Diablo For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Diablo is a budget learner friendly maxi scooter with distinct Italian styling and is closely related to the Lexmoto Urban. It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 8.6 bhp at 8,000 rpm. The engine is shared with the Urban and Riviera.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Wavy disc up front with a red two piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with a red single piston caliper
- Single rear shock with 3-level adjustment
- Deni carb, centre stand
- LED indicators and LED position lights
- Ignition cover, stitched seat
- Electric and kick starters
The dash includes a fuel gauge but like many of Lexmoto's older models the speedo is primarily in km/h and storage wise you get a small space under the seat but only a bag hook instead of the usual glovebox. The 10-spoke 13" wheels take a CST 120/60 tyre at the front and 130/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red
2017: LJ125T-8M-E4 Euro 4 update with fuel injection and combined brakes plus three piston front caliper. Power is down a smidge and now peaks at 7,500 rpm while the weight has jumped up by 4 kg. RRP is now £1,800.
Did You Know?
Review In A Few
- Value for money
- Good brakes
- Build quality
- LED lights
- Exhaust prone to rust
- Won't fit a helmet
- No glove box
- High seat
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 9 bhp / 7 kW (low)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 100 mpg / 2.8 L/100km (very good)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 6.0 litres / 1.3 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 110 kg / 243 pounds (light)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.082 bhp/kg / 0.061 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £1,800
Check out this ride out video from Lexmoto.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2019||Data coming soon...||39 / month|