Lexmoto Diablo For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £1,600–£650
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Diablo is a budget learner friendly maxi scooter with distinct Italian styling and is closely related to the Lexmoto Urban. It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 8.6 bhp at 8,000 rpm. The engine is shared with the Urban and Riviera.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Wavy disc up front with a red two piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with a red single piston caliper
- Single rear shock with 3-level adjustment
- Deni carb, centre stand
- LED indicators and LED position lights
- Ignition cover, stitched seat
- Electric and kick starters
The dash includes a fuel gauge but like many of Lexmoto's older models the speedo is primarily in km/h and storage wise you get a small space under the seat but only a bag hook instead of the usual glovebox. The 10-spoke 13" wheels take a CST 120/60 tyre at the front and 130/60 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red
2017: LJ125T-8M-E4 Euro 4 update with fuel injection and combined brakes plus three piston front caliper. Power is down a smidge and now peaks at 7,500 rpm while the weight has jumped up by 4 kg. RRP is now £1,800.
Did You Know?
Diablo is Spanish for Devil and it's also known as the LJ125T-8M.
Review In A Few
- Looks, LED lights, good brakes, nippy, build quality, value for money
- High seat, no glove box, won't fit a helmet, exhaust prone to rust
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 9 bhp / 7 kW (low)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 100 mpg / 2.8 L/100km (very good)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 6.0 litres / 1.3 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 110 kg / 243 pounds (light)
Launch RRP: £1,800
Check out this ride out video from Lexmoto.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||226||44||270||2 / month|
|2018||166||-||166||15 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||30 / month|