Lexmoto FMR 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (108 kg / 238 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (4.5 litres / 1.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Low (80 miles / 129 km)
- Top Speed: Low (55 mph / 88 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (8 bhp / 6 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.074 bhp/kg / 0.055 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,100 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,130
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto FMR 125 is a learner friendly budget maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 8.1 bhp at 7,100 rpm and maximum torque at 5,500 rpm. The engine is a GY6 design.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Disc up front with red two piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Electric and kick starter
- Single rear shock
- Centre and side stand
- Luggage rack
For storage there is a space under the seat, although not quite big enough for a full face helmet. There's no glove box although you do get a bag hook. The dash has a fuel gauge but like many other Lexmoto models the speedo is primarily in km/h.
The 3-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre front and back.
Colours: Red/white, blue/whiteDid You Know?
It's also known as the WY125T-74R.
Model History & Updates
2017: WY125T-74R-E4 Euro 4 update with combined braking, Rojo fuel injection, 0.7 bhp more power and 4 kg shaved off the weight. RRP is now £1,450.
Popularity & How Many Left