Lexmoto Matador 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (113 kg / 249 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.5 litres / 1.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (100 miles / 161 km)
- Top Speed: Low (55 mph / 88 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (8 bhp / 6 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.071 bhp/kg / 0.053 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,000
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Matador 125 is a learner friendly budget scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 8.3 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Wavy disc up front with two piston caliper and red finish
- Drum brake at the rear
- Dual rear shocks with red finish
- Electric and kick starter
- Centre stand
Equipment is pretty good with LED indicators, luggage rack and fuel gauge on the dash however like many of the Lexmoto models the speedo is primarily in km/h. There is some luggage space under the seat but not enough for a full face helmet.
The 6-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and rear.
Colours: Green, orangeDid You Know?
It's also known as the ZS125T-40.
Model History & Updates
2017: Euro 4 update with fuel injection and combined braking system.
2019: Lexmoto released a 50 cc version
Popularity & How Many Left