Lexmoto Titan Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (118 kg / 260 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.5 litres / 1.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (7 bhp / 5 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.059 bhp/kg / 0.044 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,400
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Titan is a budget learner friendly scooter which replaced the Lexmoto FMS. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 7.2 bhp at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Disc up front with two piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Dual rear shocks
- Electric and kick starter
- Centre stand
- Luggage rack
Compared to the outgoing FMS 125 it's now Euro 4 compliant with linked brakes and fuel injection, the indicators are LED based and the wheels are a more modern black design however fuel capacity is down by roughly 1 litre, the seat is 20 mm higher and power is down 0.4 bhp.
As before the analogue dash has a fuel gauge and rev counter but like many of the Lexmoto models the speedo is primarily in km/h.
The 5-spoke 13" wheels take a 130/60 tyre while options include a 42 litre top box and screen.
Colours: Red, blue, pinkDid You Know?
It's also known as the ZN125T-8F.
Popularity & How Many Left