Lexmoto Riviera For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Riviera 125 is a budget learner friendly retro scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 8.7 bhp at 7,500 rpm. The engine is shared with the Diablo and Urban models.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Delphi fuel injection system
- Disc brake up front with three piston caliper
- Disc brake at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Single rear shock
- LED indicators and tail light
- Electric and kick starters
- Centre and side stands
The dash has a fuel gauge and battery level indicator but like many of the other Lexmoto models the speedo is primarily in km/h. For storage there is a small space under the seat, including a 12V socket and a lockable glovebox in the steering column.
The 10-spoke 12" wheels take a CST 120/70 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, blue
Did You Know?
Review In A Few
- Powerful motor and brakes
- No room for a full face helmet
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 9 bhp / 7 kW (low)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 6.8 litres / 1.5 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 110 kg / 243 pounds (light)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.082 bhp/kg / 0.061 kW/kg
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2019||Data coming soon...||Rarely|