Royal Alloy GT 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (130 kg / 287 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.0 litres / 2.9 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.077 bhp/kg / 0.057 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,600
For Sale (12)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Royal Alloy GT 125 is a learner friendly retro style scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 9.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with plastic body
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 220 mm wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Dual front shocks
- Single rear shock
- LCD dash
- Centre stand
- Rear luggage rack
- LED indicators
- 1->1 exhaust system
Storage is pretty good with a large glovebox however there is none of the usual storage under the seat, instead it's all fuel tank.
The 12" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the backrest with foldable rack, rear foldable rack, front luggage rack, black / Chrome front foldable rack, white walled tyres and brown handgrips.
Colours: Black, red, orange, silver, white/black, white/green, white/blue, white/red, black/redDid You Know?
It uses a GY6 four stroke engine.
Model History & Updates
2019: Improved dash and new headlight.
Popularity & How Many Left