Peugeot Django 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (135 kg / 298 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (8.2 litres / 2.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,800
For Sale (12)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Peugeot Django 125 is a popular learner friendly retro scooter and is powered by an air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 10.1 bhp. It has quite a following!
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 200 mm disc brake at the front with two piston caliper
- 170 mm disc brake at the rear single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- LED indicators, tail light and grill position light
- Blue backlit LCD dash
- Flip out pillion pegs
- Centre stand, bag hook
- Kick and electric starters
The £2,800 Heritage edition has white wheels and is available in black, white, blue and green.
The £3,000 Sport edition is all one colour, has a Chrome pillion grab handle and can be fitted with a proper pillion seat or pillion seat cover. It's available in blue with a black seat and "25" decals or silver with brown seat and "18" decals.
The £3,100 S edition is based on the Sport and is only available in black, with black wheels, a single seat and "S" decals.
The £3,000 Evasion edition gets you a tasty two tone paint scheme, white wheels, white walled tyres, black mirrors, fly screen, Chrome front luggage rack and dual seat with matching piping. It's available in blue/white, green/white, orange/white or red/white.
The £3,200 Allure, not available with the 50 cc or 150 cc engines, gets you silver wheels with white walled tyres, screen, black mirrors and a top box. It's available in brown with a cream seat or silver with a brown seat.
For storage the front bit of the dual seat flips up to take an open face helmet and the right of the two lockable glove boxes has a 12V socket for charging your mobile. The 12" wheels take 120/70 tyres.
Accessories include a small screen (£139), tall screen (£117), black mirrors (£62), heritage mirrors (£63), top box (£245) and dresser bar for protection.
Model History & Updates
2017: New fuel injected EasyMotion engine for Euro 4 compliance.
2018: ABS replaces combined braking system.
Popularity & How Many Left