Artisan EVC Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (90 kg / 198 lbs)
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 kWh
- Range: Low (40 miles / 64 km)
- Charge Time: Slow (7.0 hours)
- Top Speed: Low (45 mph / 72 km/h)
- Power: Peak (4.0 kW / 5.4 bhp)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.056 bhp/kg / 0.041 kW/kg)
- Launch RRP: £3,152
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Artisan EVC is a learner friendly retro styled scooter and is powered by an electric hub motor which puts out 5.4 bhp.
- Steel tubular frame
- Disc up front with two piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Adjustable dual rear shocks
- Power modes: 30 mph max, full power
- LCD dash
- LED lighting all round
- Keyless start and alarm
- Centre and side stand
- Flip out pillion pegs
- Ignition lock
- 12" wheels
For storage there is a large lockable glove box with a USB socket and a small space under the seat for the charger and a few small items.
The removable LG 72V 40Ah battery lives under the seat and can be charged from a standard UK socket but it weighs in at a chunky 20 kg.
Accessories include the screen, luggage rack and colour coded top box (£200 for all three).
Colours: BlueDid You Know?
Artisan import the Swan model from the Chinese company Anttech and re-brand it.