Peugeot Django 150 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (140 kg / 309 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (8.2 litres / 2.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (75 mph / 121 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (150 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,900
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Peugeot Django 150 is a retro scooter and is powered by an air-cooled 150.6 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 11.1 bhp. That's only 1 bhp more than the 125 cc version.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 200 mm disc brake at the front with two piston caliper
- 200 mm disc brake at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- LED indicators, tail light and grill position light
- Blue backlit LCD dash
- Flip out pillion pegs
- Centre stand, bag hook
- Kick and electric starters
The £2,900 Heritage edition has white wheels and is available in black, white, blue and green.
The £3,100 Sport edition is all one colour and can be fitted with a proper pillion seat or pillion seat cover. It's available in blue with a black seat and "25" decals or silver with brown seat and "18" decals.
The £3,100 Evasion edition gets you a tasty two tone paint scheme, white wheels, white walled tyres, black mirrors, fly screen, Chrome front luggage rack and dual seat with matching piping. It's available in blue/white, green/white, orange/white or red/white.
The £3,100 S edition is only available in black, with black wheels, a single seat and "S" decals.
For storage the front bit of the dual seat flips up to take an open face helmet and the right of the two lockable glove boxes has a 12V charging socket for your mobile. The 12" wheels take 120/70 tyres.
Accessories include a small screen (£139), tall screen (£117), black mirrors (£62), heritage mirrors (£63), top box (£245) and dresser bar for protection.
Model History & Updates
2019: ABS replaces combined braking system.
Popularity & How Many Left