Vespa PX150 For Sale
The Vespa PX150 is a retro style scooter and is powered by a 150cc single cylinder engine which puts out 9bhp. It's also available with a learner friendly 125cc engine.
Pros / Cons
- Classic cool with manual shift, holds its value well, tough Steel body
- No storage under the seat, small wheels, rear drum brake, relatively slow
What Is It?
It's powered by an air-cooled Euro 3 compliant 150cc single cylinder two stroke engine, producing 8.9bhp at 6,600rpm.
- Steel frame and body
- Link arm front suspension
- 200mm disc brake up front with single piston caliper
- 150mm drum brake at the rear (foot operated)
- 4 speed gearbox with twist grip changer on the left bar (a "shifty")
- Space for a spare wheel on the left
- Electric and kick starter
- Top speed limiter at 54.1mph
- Front glove box, lockable
- Shopping bag hook
- 5-spoke 10" wheels
The £3,370 Touring models gets you Chrome luggage racks front and rear, a small clear screen and brown seat while the £3,800 70th anniversary model gets you the rear Chrome luggage rack, brown seat and matching brown bag.
Accessories include white tyre walls (£62), Chrome front bumper (£69), small clear screen (£85), small smoked screen (£102), tall screen (£114), handlebar / seat lock (£127), top box rack (£141), front Chrome rack (£153), rear Chrome rack (£162) and side Chrome bars (£178).
Colours: Black, red, white, grey, blue
Did You Know?
A black one makes a brief appearance in The Bourne Ultimatum.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
|Year||On the road||Off the road||Total registered||Adverts seen|
- Related Model