Lexmoto Milano 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (99 kg / 218 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.0 litres / 1.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Low (90 miles / 145 km)
- Top Speed: Low (55 mph / 88 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (7 bhp / 5 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.071 bhp/kg / 0.053 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,300
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Milano 125 is a budget learner friendly retro style scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 6.7 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Disc brake at the front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Combined braking system
- Dual rear shocks
- Electric and kick starters
- Centre and side stands
- LED indicators and tail light
- Bag hook
The dash gives you a fuel gauge while storage is excellent with luggage racks at the front and rear but like many other Lexmoto models the speedo is primarily in km/h.
There's also a small space under the seat and a small lockable glovebox to the right of the engine.
The 16-spoke 10" wheels both take a 3.50 white walled tyre.
Colours: Black, white, blue, red, black/whiteDid You Know?
It's also known as the FT125T-27.
Model History & Updates
2017: Euro 4 update with Delphi fuel injection, rear disc brake and combined brakes. RRP is now £1,600.
Up And Down The Range
There's also a £20 cheaper 50 cc version which is 9 kg lighter and makes 2.7 bhp.
Popularity & How Many Left