Sym Fiddle III 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (762 mm / 30.0 inches)
- Weight: Light (117 kg / 258 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.5 litres / 1.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.085 bhp/kg / 0.064 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,700
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this intro video from Sym.
What Is It?
The Sym Fiddle III is a budget learner friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 124.6 single cylinder engine which puts out 9.5 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 190 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 110 mm drum bake at the rear
- Standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- LED running lights
- Dual analogue dash
- Centre and side stand
- Bag hook
For storage there is a small luggage rack, a medium sized lockable glovebox and a medium sized space under the seat.
The 6-spoke 10" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the foldable rear luggage rack, front crash bars, top box, white walled tyres and screen.
Colours: Black, grey, blueDid You Know?
Sym offer a two year parts and labour warranty.
Model History & Updates
2017: Euro 4 compliant, rear disc brake, combined braking system, 12" wheels and new dash with LCD insert.
Popularity & How Many Left