Suzuki Address 110 For Sale
The Suzuki Address 110 is a mid-range maxi scooter and is powered by a 113cc single cylinder engine which puts out 9bhp.
- Low seat, handling, super light, economical, reliable, capable, easy to work on
- Soft suspension, can suffer a bit on hills, some large helmets don't fit under the seat, no USB port
What Is It?
It's powered by an air-cooled 113cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Disc brake up front
- Drum brake at the rear
- Fuel injection and electric/kick starters
- Ignition barrel cover
- Centre stand and helmet hook
- Rear carrier and bag hook
For storage the underseat compartment holds 20.6 litres of stuff including some full face helmets and you also get two reasonable open cubbyholes in the centre console.
The 5-spoke cast Aluminium 14" wheels take an 80/90 tyre at the front and 90/90 at the rear.
Accessories include a topbox (£75), heated grips (£160), screen (£145), hand guards (£105), sticker set (£95) and wheel tape (£17).
- 2015-2018: Black, white, silver, blue
- 2019: Black, white, blue
Did You Know?
It's also called the UK110
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (23)
- 1 of 8
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!