Suzuki Address 110 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (755 mm / 29.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (97 kg / 214 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.2 litres / 1.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (110 mpg / 2.6 l/100km / 38.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (113 cc)
- Power: Low (9 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.093 bhp/kg / 0.069 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,800
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki Address 110 is a mid-range maxi scooter and is powered by an air-cooled 113 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Disc brake up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Electric / kick starters
- Ignition barrel cover
- Centre stand
- Helmet hook
- Rear carrier
- Bag hook
For storage the underseat compartment holds 20.6 litres of stuff, including some full face helmets and you also get two reasonable open cubbyholes in the centre console.
The 5-spoke 14" wheels take an 80/90 tyre at the front and a 90/90 at the rear.
Accessories include a topbox (£75), heated grips (£160), screen (£145), hand guards (£105), sticker set (£95) and wheel tape (£17).
- 2015-2018: Black, white, silver, blue
- 2019: Black, white, blue
- 2020: Dark blue, light blue, white
It's also called the UK110.
Popularity & How Many Left