Suzuki Address 110 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki Address 110 is a mid-range maxi scooter and is powered by an air-cooled 113 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Disc brake up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Electric / kick starters
- Ignition barrel cover
- Centre stand
- Helmet hook
- Rear carrier
- Bag hook
For storage the underseat compartment holds 20.6 litres of stuff, including some full face helmets and you also get two reasonable open cubbyholes in the centre console.
The 5-spoke 14" wheels take an 80/90 tyre at the front and a 90/90 at the rear.
Accessories include a topbox (£75), heated grips (£160), screen (£145), hand guards (£105), sticker set (£95) and wheel tape (£17).
- 2015-2018: Black, white, silver, blue
- 2019: Black, white, blue
- 2020: Dark blue, light blue, white
Did You Know?
It's also called the UK110.
Review In A Few
- Easy to work on
- Super light
- Low seat
- Some large helmets don't fit under the seat
- Can suffer a bit on hills
- Soft suspension
- No USB port
Launch RRP: £1,800
Capacity: 113 cc (low)
Power: 9 bhp / 7 kW (low)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 110 mpg / 2.6 L/100km (very good)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 5.2 litres / 1.1 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 755 mm / 29.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 97 kg / 214 pounds (light)
Power to Weight: 0.093 bhp/kg / 0.069 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left