Keeway Cityblade 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (123 kg / 271 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.0 litres / 1.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (9 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.073 bhp/kg / 0.055 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,000
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Moto GB.
What Is It?
The Keeway Cityblade is a modern learner friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 9 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 220 mm wavy disc at the front with three piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork with 89 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 69 mm travel
- LED indicators and taillight
- LCD / Analogue dash
- Ignition shutter
- Centre stand
- Side stand
- Bag hook
Under the seat there is enough room for a helmet, but check that yours will fit.
The 5-spoke 14" wheels take a Cordial 90/90 tyre at the front and a 100/90 at the rear.
Colours: Black, blue, red
Popularity & How Many Left