Lexmoto Milano 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (90 kg / 198 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.0 litres / 1.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (50 cc)
- Power: Low (3 bhp / 2 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.033 bhp/kg / 0.025 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,280
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Milano 50 is a budget retro style scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 50 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 2.7 bhp at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Disc brake at the front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Dual rear shocks
- Electric and kick starters
- Centre and side stands
- LED indicators and tail light
- Bag hook
The dash gives you a fuel gauge while storage is excellent with luggage racks at the front and rear but like many other Lexmoto models the speedo is primarily in km/h. There's also a small space under the seat and a small lockable glovebox to the right of the engine.
The 16-spoke 10" wheels both take a 3.50 white walled tyre.
Colours: Black, white, blueDid You Know?
It's also known as the FT50QT-27.
Model History & Updates
2017: Now available in red and black/white as well.
Up And Down The Range
There's also a £20 more expensive 125cc version which is 9 kg heavier, makes 6.7 bhp and which is available in two additional colours.
Popularity & How Many Left