Lexmoto Valencia 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (91 kg / 201 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (4.0 litres / 1.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Low (90 miles / 145 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (49 cc)
- Power: Low (3 bhp / 2 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.033 bhp/kg / 0.025 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £950
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Valencia 50 is a budget retro style scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 49 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 3 bhp at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Disc brake up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Electric and kick starter
- Centre and side stand
- Swept back handlebars
- Metal footplates
The storage under the seat isn't huge so don't count on it taking a full face helmet but you do get a Chrome luggage rack and pillion backrest as standard.
The 5-spoke 10" wheels both take 3.50 tyres.
Colours: Black, white, pinkDid You Know?
It's also known as the ZN50QT-K.
Popularity & How Many Left