Peugeot Ludix For Sale
Insurance Costs: 1 of 10
Current Prices: £700–£600
What Is It?
The Peugeot Ludix is a budget scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by a Euro 2 compliant air cooled 49.9 cc single cylinder two stroke engine, producing 5 bhp at 7,100 rpm. Some of the later models were also available with a four stroke engine.
- Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Front 190 mm disc brake with single piston caliper
- Rear 110 mm drum brake
- Upside down fork
The early models had plastic panels at the front and sides which could be swapped easily, making the colour cheap to change. The original Ludix had 3-spoke 10" wheels with 90/90 tyres however later models received 12" wheels with 120/70 and 130/70 tyres.
Around 2007 the scooter received a visual update with two headlights instead of one and more of the scooter being coloured in.
- Generation 1: Black, red, orange (front/rear panels)
- Generation 2: Yellow, blue, white, red
- One: 04-10 - single seat, drum brakes, kick start, no battery, base model, two stroke
- Classic: 04-08 - rare
- Elegance: 04-09 - two stroke, top box, best selling
- Blaster RS: 05-14 - 6 bhp, 80 kg, 12" wheels, 170 mm wavy front disc, rear disc
- Snake: 04-10 - snake graphics, wider tyres
- Trend: 04-10 - top box
- Pro: 2009-2014 - standard courier box rack, four stroke, best selling
- RCup: 2008-2014 - rare
Review In A Few
- Bump resistant plastic panels
- Cool headlight
- No underseat storage
- Very small wheels
Capacity: 50 cc (low)
Power: 5 bhp / 4 kW (low)
Top Speed: 40 mph / 64 km/h (low)
Economy: 95 mpg / 3.0 L/100km (very good)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 5.8 litres / 1.3 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 760 mm / 29.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 84 kg / 185 pounds (light)
Dry Weight: 70 kg / 154 pounds
Launch RRP: £1,500
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2005||69||366||435||4 / month|