Peugeot Ludix For Sale
Insurance Costs: 1 of 10
Current Prices: £700–£600
Launch RRP: £1,500
Power: 5 bhp
Engine: 50 cc, 40 mph top speed
Economy: 95 mpg
Range: 120 miles from the 5.8 litre tank
Seat Height: 760 mm
Weight: 84 kg (wet), 70 kg (dry)
What Is It?
The Peugeot Ludix is a budget scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by a Euro 2 compliant air cooled 49.9cc single cylinder two stroke engine, producing 5bhp at 7,100rpm. Some of the later models were also available with a four stroke engine.
- Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Front 190mm disc brake with single piston caliper
- Rear 110mm drum brake
- Upside down fork
The early models had plastic panels at the front and sides which could be swapped easily, making the colour cheap to change. The original Ludix had 3-spoke 10" wheels with 90/90 tyres however later models received 12" wheels with 120/70 and 130/70 tyres.
Around 2007 the scooter received a visual update with two headlights instead of one and more of the scooter being coloured in.
- Generation 1: Black, red, orange (front/rear panels)
- Generation 2: Yellow, blue, white, red
- One: 04-10 - single seat, drum brakes, kick start, no battery, base model, two stroke
- Classic: 04-08 - rare
- Elegance: 04-09 - two stroke, top box, best selling
- Blaster RS: 05-14 - 6bhp, 80kg, 12" wheels, 170mm wavy front disc, rear disc
- Snake: 04-10 - snake graphics, wider tyres
- Trend: 04-10 - top box
- Pro: 2009-2014 - standard courier box rack, four stroke, best selling
- RCup: 2008-2014 - rare
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at some similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk