Peugeot Ludix For Sale
What Is It?
The Peugeot Ludix is a budget scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by a Euro 2 compliant air cooled 49.9 cc single cylinder two stroke engine, producing 5 bhp at 7,100 rpm. Some of the later models were also available with a four stroke engine.
- Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Front 190 mm disc brake with single piston caliper
- Rear 110 mm drum brake
- Upside down fork
The early models had plastic panels at the front and sides which could be swapped easily, making the colour cheap to change.
The original Ludix had 3-spoke 10" wheels with 90/90 tyres however later models received 12" wheels with 120/70 and 130/70 tyres.
Around 2007 the scooter received a visual update with two headlights instead of one and more of the scooter being coloured in.
- Generation One: Black, red, orange (front/rear panels)
- Generation Two: Yellow, blue, white, red
- One: 04-10 - single seat, drum brakes, kick start, no battery, base model, two stroke
- Classic: 04-08 - rare
- Elegance: 04-09 - two stroke, top box, best selling
- Blaster RS: 05-14 - 6 bhp, 80 kg, 12" wheels, 170 mm wavy front disc, rear disc
- Snake: 04-10 - snake graphics, wider tyres
- Trend: 04-10 - top box
- Pro: 2009-2014 - standard courier box rack, four stroke, best selling
- RCup: 2008-2014 - rare
Review In A Few
- Bump resistant plastic panels
- Cool headlight
- No underseat storage
- Very small wheels
Launch RRP: £1,500
Capacity: 50 cc (low)
Power: 5 bhp / 4 kW (low)
Top Speed: 40 mph / 64 km/h (low)
Economy: 95 mpg / 3.0 L/100km (very good)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 5.8 litres / 1.3 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 760 mm / 29.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 84 kg / 185 pounds (light)
Dry Weight: 70 kg / 154 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.060 bhp/kg / 0.044 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left