Lexmoto Vienna 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (102 kg / 225 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.0 litres / 1.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Low (30 mph / 48 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (50 cc)
- Power: Low (3 bhp / 2 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.029 bhp/kg / 0.022 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,280
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Vienna 50 is a budget retro scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by an air-cooled 50 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 2.9 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Disc up front with two piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Electric and kick starters
- Side and centre stand
- LED indicators
- Bag hook
Equipment wise you get an ignition shutter, rev counter, speedo in mph, a small space under the seat and a lockable glovebox.
The 20-spoke 12" wheels both take a 120/70 tyre.
Colours: White, redDid You Know?
It's also known as the WY50QT-110.
Up And Down The Range
There's also a 125cc version available for just £20 more.
Popularity & How Many Left