Royal Alloy GP 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (148 kg / 326 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.0 litres / 2.9 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (13 bhp / 10 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.088 bhp/kg / 0.066 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,000
For Sale (26)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Royal Alloy GP 125 is a learner friendly retro style scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 12.7 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with metal body
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 220 mm wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Dual front shocks
- Single rear shock
- LCD dash
- Centre stand
- Rear luggage rack
- Bag hook
- Flip out pillion pegs
- LED lighting all round
- 1->1 exhaust system
Storage is pretty good with a large lockable plastic glovebox plus 12V port, however there's no storage under the two part leather seat because it's all fuel tank.
The 12" wheels take a CST 110/70 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the white walled tyres, front luggage rack, rear foldable rack, pillion rest with foldable rack and brown grips.
Colours: Black, white, cream, blue, red, green, yellow, green/white, red/white, yellow/whiteDid You Know?
It's also available in a cheaper version with an air-cooled engine and combined braking system.
Popularity & How Many Left