Lexmoto Urban Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (111 kg / 245 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.8 litres / 1.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (9 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.081 bhp/kg / 0.060 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,700
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Urban is a budget learner friendly scooter which is closely related to the Lexmoto Diablo. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 8.7 bhp at 7,500 rpm. The engine is shared with the Diablo and Riviera.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Delphi fuel injection
- Disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Single rear shock
- LED indicators
- Electric and kick starter
- Side and centre stands
The dash gives you a fuel gauge but like many Lexmoto models the speedo is primarily in km/h. For storage there is a small space under the seat, which won't take a full face helmet and just a bag hook on the steering column.
The 12-spoke 16" front wheel takes a CST 100/80 tyre and the rear 14" a 120/70.
Colours: Black, greyDid You Know?
Popularity & How Many Left