Lexmoto Urban For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Urban is a budget learner friendly scooter which is closely related to the Lexmoto Diablo. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 8.7 bhp at 7,500 rpm. The engine is shared with the Diablo and Riviera.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Delphi fuel injection
- Disc up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Single rear shock, LED indicators
- Electric and kick starter
- Side and centre stands
The dash gives you a fuel gauge but like many Lexmoto models the speedo is primarily in km/h. For storage there is a small space under the seat, which won't take a full face helmet and just a bag hook on the steering column. The 12-spoke 16" front wheel takes a CST 100/80 tyre and the rear 14" a 120/70.
Colours: Black, grey
Did You Know?
It's also known as the LJ125T-16.
Review In A Few
- Value for money
- Large wheels
- Limited storage
- No glovebox
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 9 bhp / 7 kW (low)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 111 kg / 245 pounds (light)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.081 bhp/kg / 0.060 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £1,700
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||7||2||9||26 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||Rarely|