Lexmoto Enigma Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (121 kg / 267 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.6 litres / 1.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (100 miles / 161 km)
- Top Speed: Low (55 mph / 88 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (9 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.074 bhp/kg / 0.055 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,500
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this ride out video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Enigma is a learner friendly budget scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 9.4 bhp at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Disc brake up front with three piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Dual rear shocks
- Side and centre stand
Equipment wise there is a handy USB port for charging your phone near the bottom of the steering column, an LCD dash with mph reading, bag hook, ignition protection cover and asymmetric headlight.
Cubbyholes are in short supply but the seat does a nifty trick of folding open from both ends, with enough room for a standard size helmet in the main compartment and the fuel filler cap is under the pillion seat.
The 14" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 13" a 130/60.
Colours: Black/blue, black/green, black/redDid You Know?
It's also known as the ZS125T-48 and is built in the same factory as the ZSX-R, ZSX-F and Tempest.