Lexmoto Aura 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (134 kg / 295 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.5 litres / 2.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (90 mpg / 3.1 l/100km / 31.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.075 bhp/kg / 0.056 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,000
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Aura 125 is a budget learner friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 124.6 cc single cylinder engine, producing 10.3 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Wavy disc up front with a two piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with a single piston caliper
- Linked braking system
- Dual rear shocks with 3-level adjustment
- LED lighting all round
- Centre and side stand
The Aura seems to be a premium follow up to the popular Diablo, with LED lighting, keyless start and improved looks. We expect it to sell well!
It gets a fully featured dash which even includes a rev counter and temperature gauge. To the left is a small cubbyhole with a USB socket.
The 10-spoke 13" wheels take a Timsun 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories are set to include a range of top boxes and a taller screen.
Colours: Red, greyDid You Know?
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant with a combined braking system.