FB Mondial Imola 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Light (116 kg / 256 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.0 litres / 1.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Low (90 miles / 145 km)
- Top Speed: Low (55 mph / 88 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (9 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.078 bhp/kg / 0.058 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,700
For Sale (25)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Motors for the Masses.
What Is It?
The FB Mondial Imola 125 is a learner friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 complaint air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 9 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic transmission with belt final drive
- 220 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 29 mm fork
- Rear piggyback shock with adjustable pre-load
- LED lighting all round
- Analogue + dual LCD dash
- Keyless ignition + find me flasher
- Side and centre stand
The 10-spoke 13" wheels take a CST 120/60 tyre at the front and a 130/60 at the rear.
Colours: Blue, whiteDid You Know?
The name nods to the famous Italian race circuit in Bologna and it's offered with a two year warranty.