Lexmoto FMS 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (118 kg / 260 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.4 litres / 1.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (8 bhp / 6 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.068 bhp/kg / 0.051 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £880
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto FMS 125 is a budget learner friendly scooter which replaces the Lexmoto Gladiator. It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 7.6 bhp at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Disc up front with two piston caliper
- Disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual rear shocks
- Electric and kick starters
- Centre stand
The headlight accents are LED based, there's a luggage rack as standard and the analogue dash includes a fuel gauge / rev counter although like many Lexmoto models the speedo is primarily in km/h.
For storage the underseat compartment has one helmet slot next to a small tray and the steering column has a large lockable glovebox.
The 3-spoke 13" wheels both take a 130/60 tyre and accessories include a top box.
Colours: Red, blueDid You Know?
It's also known as the ZN125T-7H.
Popularity & How Many Left