Sinnis Connect 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Light (120 kg / 265 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.0 litres / 1.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (95 mpg / 3.0 l/100km / 33.6 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Low (55 mph / 88 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (10 bhp / 7 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.083 bhp/kg / 0.062 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,300
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Motors for the Masses.
What Is It?
The Sinnis Connect 125 is a budget learner friendly scooter. It is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 9.7 bhp at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 30 mm fork
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- LCD dash
- LED lighting
- Centre stand
- Bag hook
- USB port
- 1->1 exhaust system
Under the seat is room for an open face helmet but check that your helmet fits.
The 10-spoke 16" wheels take a CST Urban Travel 110/70 tyre at the front and a 110/70 at the rear.
Accessories include the colour-coded topbox.
Colours: White, blueDid You Know?
Sinnis offer it with a two year parts and one year labour / breakdown warranty.