Piaggio Liberty 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (108 kg / 238 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.0 litres / 1.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (70 mpg / 4.0 l/100km / 24.8 km/l)
- Range: Low (90 miles / 145 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (124 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,600
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Piaggio Liberty 125 is a learner friendly scooter and is powered by an air-cooled 124 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 10.7 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm. It's essentially the same engine as the Medley.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 240 mm disc at the front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 140 mm drum at the rear
- Standard fork with 76 mm travel
- Rear shock with 83 mm travel
- Centre stand
- Bag hook
Underseat storage only takes an open face helmet and the glovebox has two small shelves.
The 15" front wheel takes a 90/80 tyre and the rear 14" a 110/80.
Accessories include a 30 litre top box, small screen and tall screen.
Colours: Blue, brown, red, whiteDid You Know?
It had sold over 900,000 units by 2017.
Model History & Updates
2011: Commercial delivery model introduced.
2004: Second generation.
2009: Third generation.
2017: Fourth generation, Euro 4 compliant i-Get engine with Stop/Start, ABS, LED running lights, 70% quieter starter motor and 16" front wheel. RRP £2,700.
Popularity & How Many Left