Piaggio Liberty 125 For Sale
The Piaggio Liberty 125 is a learner friendly scooter and is powered by a 124cc engine which puts out 11bhp. It was also available as a 50 model with 5bhp.
What Is It?
It's powered by an air-cooled 124cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 10.7bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm. It's essentially the same engine as the Medley.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Fork with 76mm travel
- Rear shock with 83mm travel
- 240mm disc at the front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 140mm drum at the rear
- Centre stand
- Bag hook
The underseat storage only takes an open face helmet and the glovebox has two small shelves but accessories include a 30 litre top box, small screen and tall screen. The 15" front wheel takes a 90/80 tyre and the rear 14" a 110/80.
Colours: Blue, brown, red, white
- 2011: Delivery model introduced
- 2004: Second generation
- 2009: Third generation
- 2017: Fourth generation, Euro 4 compliant i-Get engine with Stop/Start, ABS, LED running lights, 70% quieter starter motor and 16" front wheel. RRP £2,700.
Did You Know?
It had sold over 900,000 units by 2017
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this review from Visordown:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|
RM/2016/040, issued 01/10/2016, affected 128 bikes
Frame may break/deform near the bottom of the down tube under the front of the seat. This will lead to the handle bars getting closer to the driver and the body lowering towards the ground. If not rectified control of the machine could be lost.
- Build Dates: 18/12/2015 to 03/06/2016
- Vehicle Ids: RP8M89100FV101616 to RP8M89100GV107664