Piaggio Medley For Sale
What Is It?
The Piaggio Medley is a premium learner friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.7 cc single cylinder i-get engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 260 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch Dual channel ABS system
- 33 mm fork with 88 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 76 mm travel
- LED lighting all round
- Idle stop/start system
- Flip out pillion pegs, rear carrier
- Centre stand, bag hook
Compared to the 2016-2019 model there's a new engine and exhaust, a 2.7 bhp power increase 750 rpm higher up the range, 12 mm more travel on the front fork, a new wheel design with a wider rear tyre, modern styling with a new LED headlight in the centre of the bars, a more comfortable seat, re-designed pillion pegs and new optional dash connectivity however it's 4 kg heavier.
Under the seat there is 36 litres of room for two full face helmets and the glovebox has a USB port on the left for phone charging duties. The idle stop system switches off the engine after 1-5 seconds of idle time, depending on how close it is to operating temperature and can be switched off from the handlebars. It also automatically turns off if the stand is used or if it detects a fall.
A cool new feature is the ability to connect your phone to the bike in order to flash the indicators, making it easier to spot at a distance. The 10-spoke 16" front wheel takes a 100/80 tyre and the rear 14" a 120/70.
Accessories include the connectivity, tall screen with integrated hand guards, standard clear / smoked screen and colour matched 30 / 37 litre top boxes with integrated backrest.
Colours: Black, blue, white
Did You Know?
It's also available with a 150 cc engine outside the UK.
Review In A Few
- Excellent storage capacity
- Big wheels
- Smaller wheel at the back
- No keyless ignition
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 km/h (average)
Economy: 85 mpg / 3.3 L/100km (very good)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 7.0 litres / 1.5 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 799 mm / 31.5 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 136 kg / 300 pounds
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)