Piaggio Medley For Sale
The Piaggio Medley is a premium learner friendly scooter and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 12bhp.
What Is It?
- Excellent storage, brakes
- Smaller wheel at the back
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 124.7cc single cylinder engine, producing 12.1bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm. It's the same engine as the Liberty 125.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 260mm disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 240mm disc at the rear with 2 piston piston caliper
- Bosch Dual channel ABS system
- 33mm fork with 88mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 76mm travel
- LED position lights and tail light
- Idle stop/start system
- Flip out pillion pegs, rear carrier
- Centre stand, bag hook
Under the seats, which can be opened from the handlebar, there's 36.2 litres of room for two full face helmets and the glovebox has a USB port on the left for phone charging duties. The idle stop system switches off the engine after 3-7 seconds of idle time, depending on how close it is to operating temperature and can be switched off from the handlebars.
In terms of wheels the 12-spoke cast Aluminium 16" front wheel takes a 100/80 tyre and the rear 14" a 110/80.
Accessories include a tall screen with integrated hand guards, standard screen and colour matched 30/37 litre top boxes with integrated backrest.
Colours: Grey, white, blue, blue/black special (black wheels, blue seat stitching)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
- Related Model
Check out this video from ScooterLab.UK: