Yamaha Delight Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Light (99 kg / 218 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.5 litres / 1.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (110 mpg / 2.6 l/100km / 38.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Low (55 mph / 88 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (8 bhp / 6 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.081 bhp/kg / 0.060 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,450
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Yamaha D'elight is a mid-range learner friendly scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 8.3 bhp at 6,750 rpm and maximum torque at 5,250 rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 180 mm disc up front with single piston caliper
- 152 mm drum brake at the rear
- Fork with 81 mm travel
- Rear shock with 68 mm travel
- Flip out pillion pegs, luggage hook
- Ignition security shutter
- LCD dash with clock
- Fuel injection
Compared to the 2013-2016 model the engine is now a newer 125 cc design, up from 114 cc, with power up around 1 bhp. The new design seat is also 5 mm higher, there's a new headlight design, smaller 10" rear wheel and fuel capacity is up roughly 1 litre giving increased range but the weight is only 1 kg more.
Underseat storage takes a full face helmet and the brakes feature a unified braking system which lets you apply balanced braking force front and rear using input from both levers; it basically helps to prevent the wheels locking up. The right lever operates only the front brake and the left lever both. The 6-spoke 12" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear 10" a 100/90.
Accessories include a rear carrier (£100) and 30 litre top box (£64).
- 2017: Black, white, red
- 2018: Black, green
- 2019-2020: Black, green, blue
It's also known as the XC125.
Popularity & How Many Left