Kymco Agility City 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (116 kg / 256 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.0 litres / 1.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Low (28 mph / 45 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (50 cc)
- Power: Low (3 bhp / 2 kW)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kymco Agility City 50 is an AM licence friendly scooter and is powered by an air-cooled 50 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 2.7 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 260 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 128 mm drum brake at the rear
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork with 95 mm travel
- Rear monoshock
- Analogue dash
- Fuel injection
- Bag hook
- Centre and side stand
- Flip out pillion pegs
- 1->1 exhaust system
There's storage space under the seat and a small lockable glovebox with a 12V socket for phone charging duties.
The 10-spoke 16" front wheel takes a 100/80 tyre and the rear 14" a 120/80.
Colours: Black, white, silver, blue, redDid You Know?
Kymco offer a two year warranty.
Popularity & How Many Left