Lexmoto Monza Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (113 kg / 249 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (6.0 litres / 1.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: Low (60 mph / 97 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (7 bhp / 5 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.062 bhp/kg / 0.046 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £1,550
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Monza is a learner friendly budget scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 7.2 bhp at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Delphi fuel injection
- Wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Dual rear shocks
- LED indicators, running lights and tail light
- Electric and kick starters
- Side and centre stand
Equipment wise the dash back light colour can be changed, there's a USB charger to the left of the steering column and the ignition has a key operated shutter for protection. The dash has a rev counter and LCD section showing the speed in mph.
For storage there's a small space under the seat, but not enough to take a full face helmet, a lockable glovebox on the left, an open glovebox on the right and a bag hook.
The 5-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre front and rear.
Colours: Orange/grey, white/green/redDid You Know?
It's also known as the ZN125T-34.
Popularity & How Many Left