Lexmoto Monza For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Monza is a learner friendly budget scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 7.2 bhp at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Delphi fuel injection
- Wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Dual rear shocks
- LED indicators, running lights and tail light
- Electric and kick starters
- Side and centre stand
Equipment wise the dash back light colour can be changed, there's a USB charger to the left of the steering column and the ignition has a key operated shutter for protection. The dash has a rev counter and LCD section showing the speed in mph.
For storage there's a small space under the seat, but not enough to take a full face helmet, a lockable glovebox on the left, an open glovebox on the right and a bag hook. The 5-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre front and rear.
Colours: Orange/grey, white/green/red
Did You Know?
It's also known as the ZN125T-34.
Review In A Few
- Balanced handling
- Sporty looks
- USB charger
- Not enough room for a full face helmet
- Parts / upgrades availability
- Top speed
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 7 bhp / 5 kW (low)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 6.0 litres / 1.3 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 770 mm / 30.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 113 kg / 249 pounds (light)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.062 bhp/kg / 0.046 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £1,550
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2019||Data coming soon...||Rarely|