Lexmoto Chieftain For Sale
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Chieftain is a learner friendly budget maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled fuel injected 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 7.9 bhp at 7,300 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Wavy discs up front with two piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork, dual rear shocks
- Digital dash with fuel gauge
- Centre stand and side stand
- LED indicators, lights and running lights
Equipment is pretty good with meaty wheels, pillion backrest, fold out pillion pegs and an ignition cover. Storage involves the usual full face friendly underseat compartment with two lockable glove boxes in the steering column.
The 14" front wheel takes a 120/80 tyre and the rear 13" a 130/60.
Colours: Red/grey, blue/white
Did You Know?
It's also known as the TD125T-15.
Review In A Few
- Great value for money
- Wind protection
- The speedo is primarily in km/h
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 8 bhp / 6 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 146 kg / 322 pounds (light)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.055 bhp/kg / 0.041 kW/kg
Check out this video from Lexmoto.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2019||Data coming soon...||Rarely|