Kawasaki J125 For Sale
The 2016 Kawasaki J125 is a premium leaner friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 14bhp. It's based on the 2014 J300 maxi scooter.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 125cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 13.8bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,000rpm. RRP is £3,800 or £3,900 for the special edition.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 260mm wavy disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 240mm wavy disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Non-adjustable 37mm fork with 110mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5 level pre-load adjustment and 100mm travel
- Adjustable levers with 4 levels
- Curved floorboards for easy floor reach
- Steering column bag hook with 3kg max load
- Electric starter and fuel injection
- Centre stand and rear carrier
- LED tail light
For storage the underseat compartment, complete with LED courtesy light, takes one full face helmet (plus small A4 sized bag) and the front sealed but non-lockable glovebox includes a 12V socket for charging your mobile.
For security the ignition is also protected by a key coded shutter. The 14" front wheel takes a Maxxis iPro 120/80 tyre and the rear 13" a 150/70.
Accessories include a high screen, 30 / 39 / 47 litre Givi top box with optional backrest, console bag, steering lock and handlebar mitts. The special edition is £100 more and gets you the green / black paint scheme.
- 2016-2017: Black, white, black/green special edition
- 2018: Grey, green/black
- 2019: Black/green, green
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (4)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||123||11||134||38 / month|
|2017||73||4||77||17 / month|
|2018||76||-||76||100 / month|
|2019||Data not yet available||Rarely|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
- Related Model