Kawasaki J125 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £3,800–£2,200
What Is It?
The Kawasaki J125 is a premium leaner friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 13.8 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Non-adjustable 37 mm fork with 110 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5 level pre-load adjustment and 100 mm travel
- Adjustable levers with 4 levels
- Curved floorboards for easy floor reach
- Steering column bag hook with 3 kg max load
- Electric starter and fuel injection
- Centre stand and rear carrier
- LED tail light
For storage the underseat compartment, complete with LED courtesy light, takes one full face helmet (plus small A4 sized bag) and the front sealed but non-lockable glovebox includes a 12V socket for charging your mobile.
For security the ignition is also protected by a key coded shutter. The 14" front wheel takes a Maxxis iPro 120/80 tyre and the rear 13" a 150/70.
Accessories include a high screen, 30 / 39 / 47 litre Givi top box with optional backrest, console bag, steering lock and handlebar mitts. The special edition is £100 more and gets you the green / black paint scheme.
- 2016-2017: Black, white, black/green special edition
- 2018: Grey, green/black
- 2019-2020: Black/green, green
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 14 bhp / 10 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 75 mph / 121 km/h (average)
Economy: 75 mpg / 3.8 L/100km (good)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 775 mm / 30.5 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 182 kg / 401 pounds (average)
Launch RRP: £3,800
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||123||11||134||40 / month|
|2017||73||4||77||20 / month|
|2018||76||-||76||37 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||32 / month|