Kawasaki J125 Scooters For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki J125 is a premium leaner friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 13.8 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Non-adjustable 37 mm fork with 110 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5 level pre-load adjustment and 100 mm travel
- Adjustable levers with 4 levels
- Curved floorboards for easy floor reach
- Steering column bag hook with 3 kg max load
- Centre stand
- Rear carrier
- LED tail light
For storage the underseat compartment, complete with LED courtesy light, takes one full face helmet (plus small A4 sized bag) and the front sealed but non-lockable glovebox includes a 12V socket for charging your mobile.
For security the ignition is also protected by a key coded shutter. The 14" front wheel takes a Maxxis iPro 120/80 tyre and the rear 13" a 150/70.
Accessories include a high screen, 30 / 39 / 47 litre Givi top box with optional backrest, console bag, steering lock and handlebar mitts. The special edition is £100 more and gets you the green / black paint scheme.
- 2016-2017: Black, white, black/green special edition
- 2018: Grey, green/black
- 2019-2020: Black/green, green
Launch RRP: £3,800
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 14 bhp / 10 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 75 mph / 121 km/h (average)
Economy: 75 mpg / 3.8 L/100km (good)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 775 mm / 30.5 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 182 kg / 401 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.077 bhp/kg / 0.057 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £21 / Year (Low)
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left