Honda PCX125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (764 mm / 30.1 inches)
- Weight: Light (130 kg / 287 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (8.0 litres / 2.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (120 mpg / 2.4 l/100km / 42.5 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (12 bhp / 9 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.092 bhp/kg / 0.069 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,900
For Sale (11)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from The chronicles of mr fish.
What Is It?
The Honda PCX125 is a popular mid-range maxi scooter which often tops the sales charts and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 12.1 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 220 mm disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 130 mm drum at the rear
- ABS system
- 31 mm fork with 89 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 84 mm travel
- Sprung hinge on seat, ignition shutter
- LED lighting all round
Compared to the 2014-2017 model there's 1 bhp more power 500 rpm higher up the range, new rear shocks with more travel, new frame design, larger tyres, new lighter 8-spoke spiral design wheels, seat height is up 4 mm, new headlight cluster with LED position strips, larger tail light with a X design, dash upgrade and small tweaks to the bodywork.
For storage the new one litre larger compartment under the seat takes a wider range of full face helmets with space left over for shopping and there's a glovebox on the left with a 12V socket.
Honda's idling stop / start system is still there to boost your economy but it can be turned off from the right handlebar. The 8-spoke 14" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and a 120/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a tall screen, 35 litre top box and heated grips.
Colours: Black, grey, white, redDid You Know?
Over 140,000 have been sold in Europe since 2010.
Popularity & How Many Left