Suzuki Burgman 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki Burgman 125 is a learner friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 12 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 240 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 33 mm telescopic fork with 92 mm travel
- Rear shocks with 83 mm travel
- Magnetic ignition cover coded to the key
- Contoured footboards
- Eco driving indicator
Storage is great with 41 litres under the seat for two full face helmets and two glove boxes with another 5.5 litres of space. One of them is lockable and offers a 12V socket for your mobile.
The 13" front wheel takes a 110/90 tyre and the rear 12" a 130/70.
Accessories include the ABS system (+2 kg), heated grips (£200), pillion backrest (£280), tall screen (£210) and 39 litre top case (£90).
- 2014-2019: Black, grey, white
- 2020: White, silver
It's also known as the UH125.
Launch RRP: £3,500
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 12 bhp / 9 kW (low)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 85 mpg / 3.3 L/100km (very good)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 10.5 litres / 2.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 735 mm / 28.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 159 kg / 351 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 148 kg / 326 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.075 bhp/kg / 0.056 kW/kg
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left