Suzuki Burgman 250 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (695 mm / 27.4 inches)
- Weight: Average (158 kg / 348 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (249 cc)
- Power: Average (23 bhp / 17 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.146 bhp/kg / 0.109 kW/kg)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Suzuki Burgman 250 is an A2 licence friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 249 cc single cylinder engine, producing 23 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 220 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Pillion backrest
- Fuel injection
There's room for a full face helmet under the seat and a few additional glove boxes to help with daily essentials.
The 13" wheels take a 110/90 tyre up front and a 130/70 at the rear.Did You Know?
It's also known as the AN250 and Skywave 250.
Popularity & How Many Left