Suzuki Burgman 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (735 mm / 28.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (159 kg / 351 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (10.5 litres / 2.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (85 mpg / 3.3 l/100km / 30.1 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (12 bhp / 9 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.075 bhp/kg / 0.056 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,500
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
What Is It?
The Suzuki Burgman 125 is a learner friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 12 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 240 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 33 mm telescopic fork with 92 mm travel
- Rear shocks with 83 mm travel
- Magnetic ignition cover coded to the key
- Contoured footboards
- Eco driving indicator
Storage is great with 41 litres under the seat for two full face helmets and two glove boxes with another 5.5 litres of space. One of them is lockable and offers a 12V socket for your mobile.
The 13" front wheel takes a 110/90 tyre and the rear 12" a 130/70.
Accessories include the ABS system (+2 kg), heated grips (£200), pillion backrest (£280), tall screen (£210) and 39 litre top case (£90).
- 2014-2019: Black, grey, white
- 2020: White, silver
It's also known as the UH125.
Model History & Updates
Popularity & How Many Left