Honda Forza 125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (162 kg / 357 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.5 litres / 3.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (100 mpg / 2.8 l/100km / 35.4 km/l)
- Range: High (250 miles / 402 km)
- Top Speed: Average (75 mph / 121 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.093 bhp/kg / 0.069 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,700
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda Forza 125 is a learner friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,250 rpm.
- Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 256 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- 33 mm standard fork
- Dual rear shocks with 5-level pre-load adjustment
- LED lighting all round
- Fold-out pillion pegs
The 2018 update follows hot on the heels of the 300 cc update with a shiny electrically adjustable screen over 140 mm, new dash design, new bodywork, new LED indicators, 5.5 litre larger underseat storage, keyless ignition (actually added in 2017, but now with two keys) and the optional colour coded top box is now linked into the keyless ignition system for easy opening with auto-lock when you walk away. Power is the same, but slightly lower down the range, as is the weight and seat height.
As before two full face helmets will fit under the seat and it can be partitioned into two areas for a split of helmet / wet weather gear. The left glove box is lockable and includes a 12V socket for phone charging. The 12 spoke 15" front wheel takes a Michelin City Grip 120/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 140/70.
Depending on your preferences the idling stop system can be turned off from the right handlebar, but when active will stop the engine after three seconds of idling and re-start it as soon as you twist the throttle. It's also smart enough to monitor the battery and turn itself off if charge is getting too low.
Accessories include the 45 litre top box, heated grips and alarm.
Colours: Black, matt black, white, red, silver/blue (our fav.)Did You Know?
Well over 30,000 have been sold in Europe and it's also known as the NSS125.
Popularity & How Many Left