Honda Forza 125 For Sale
The 2015 Honda Forza 125 is a learner friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 15bhp. For 2018 it received a major update in line with the 300cc version.
What Is It?
- LED lights, looks great, mega storage, performance, comfort, presence
- Screen, no underseat lighting, mirrors, reasonably expensive
It's powered by a liquid cooled 124.9cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.8bhp at 8,750rpm and maximum torque at 8,250rpm. It was one of the best selling premium European scooters in 2016.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 256mm disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 240mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel Combined ABS (C-ABS)
- 33mm fork
- Dual rear shocks with 7 level adjustable pre-load
- LED lights and position lights
- Height adjustable screen (6 levels over 120mm)
- Reverse LCD dash, fuel injection
Depending on your preferences the idling stop system can be turned off from the right handlebar, but when active will stop the engine after three seconds of idling and re-start it as soon as you twist the throttle. It's also smart enough to monitor the battery and turn itself off if the charge is getting too low.
There's a generous 48 litres of underseat storage which is enough for two full face helmets and there is a 12V socket in the large glovebox on the left. The 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 140/70.
Accessories include heated grips, rear carrier, 35 litre top box and alarm.
- 2015-2016: Black, white/blue
- 2017: Black/brown, white/blue, silver/black
2017: Euro 4 compliance, revised rear suspension with better damping feel, new front indicators, new taller mirrors with a better view, smartkey keyless ignition (but with only one key), higher gearing ratio and new Michelin City Grip tyres.
Did You Know?
30,000 were sold in Europe in the first 3 years and it's also known as the NSS125.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels: