Honda Forza 125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Forza 125 is a learner friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 124.9 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 14.8 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 8,250 rpm. It was one of the best selling premium European scooters in 2016.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 256 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Dual channel Combined ABS (C-ABS)
- 33 mm standard fork
- Dual rear shocks with 7 level adjustable pre-load
- LED lights and position lights
- Height adjustable screen (6 levels over 120 mm)
- Reverse LCD dash, fuel injection
Depending on your preferences the idling stop system can be turned off from the right handlebar, but when active will stop the engine after three seconds of idling and re-start it as soon as you twist the throttle. It's also smart enough to monitor the battery and turn itself off if the charge is getting too low.
There's a generous 48 litres of underseat storage which is enough for two full face helmets and there is a 12V socket in the large glovebox on the left. The 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 14" a 140/70.
Accessories include heated grips, rear carrier, 35 litre top box and alarm.
- 2015-2016: Black, white/blue
- 2017: Black/brown, white/blue, silver/black
30,000 were sold in Europe in the first 3 years and it's also known as the NSS125.
2017: Euro 4 compliance, revised rear suspension with better damping feel, new front indicators, new taller mirrors with a better view, smartkey keyless ignition (but with only one key), higher gearing ratio and new Michelin City Grip tyres.
Review In A Few
- Mega storage
- Looks great
- LED lights
- Reasonably expensive
- No underseat lighting
Launch RRP: £4,100
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 15 bhp / 11 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 75 mph / 121 km/h (average)
Economy: 100 mpg / 2.8 L/100km (very good)
Range: 250 miles / 402 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.5 litres / 2.5 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 162 kg / 357 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.093 bhp/kg / 0.069 kW/kg
Check out this video review from CagerOnTwoWheels.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left