Honda PCX125 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 2 of 10
Current Prices: £1,700–£1,350
What Is It?
The Honda PCX125 is a mid-range maxi scooter which often tops the sales charts and is powered by a liquid cooled 124.9 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.2 bhp at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox
- 220 mm disc up front with 3 piston caliper
- 130 mm drum at the back
- Combined ABS system
- 31 mm fork with 100 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 75 mm travel
- Under seat storage system
Compared to the 2010-2011 model the Enhanced Smart Power (eSP) engine is 3% more efficient from a few small tweaks to reduce friction and weight.
The clever stop / start system cuts out after 3 seconds of idling and starts up again with a twist of the throttle, but it can be turned off if needed.
There's a cubby hole in the steering column and loads of useful storage under the seat for a full face helmet.The 5-spoke 14" wheels take a 90/90 tyre at the front and 100/90 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, silver, red, blue
Did You Know?
In 2011 the PCX125 was Europe's biggest selling scooter at 23,000 bikes sold and outside Europe the capacity of the PCX is 153cc.
- Stylish, economical, quiet, strengthened centre stand, agile, brakes
- Start / stop can drain the battery, screen, seat, no clock
Capacity: 125 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 95 mpg / 3.0 L/100km (very good)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 5.9 litres / 1.3 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 760 mm / 29.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 126 kg / 278 pounds (light)
Launch RRP: £2,600
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2012||1,184||304||1,488||82 / month|
|2013||1,061||228||1,289||19 / month|