Honda PCX125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Weight: Light (126 kg / 278 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (5.9 litres / 1.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (95 mpg / 3.0 l/100km / 33.6 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Average (65 mph / 105 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (11 bhp / 8 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.087 bhp/kg / 0.065 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £2,600
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda PCX125 is a mid-range maxi scooter which often tops the sales charts and is powered by a liquid cooled 124.9 cc single cylinder engine, producing 11.2 bhp at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox
- 220 mm disc up front with 3 piston caliper
- 130 mm drum at the back
- Combined ABS system
- 31 mm fork with 100 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 75 mm travel
- Under seat storage system
Compared to the 2010-2011 model the Enhanced Smart Power (eSP) engine is 3% more efficient from a few small tweaks to reduce friction and weight.
The clever stop / start system cuts out after 3 seconds of idling and starts up again with a twist of the throttle, but it can be turned off if needed.
There's a cubby hole in the steering column and loads of useful storage under the seat for a full face helmet.The 5-spoke 14" wheels take a 90/90 tyre at the front and 100/90 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, silver, red, blueDid You Know?
In 2011 the PCX125 was Europe's biggest selling scooter at 23,000 bikes sold and outside Europe the capacity of the PCX is 153cc.
Popularity & How Many Left