Kawasaki J300 For Sale
The 2014 Kawasaki J300 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a 299cc single cylinder engine which puts out 27bhp. It's the basis for the 2016 J125 leaner model.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 399cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 27.2bhp at 7,750rpm and maximum torque at 6,250rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 260mm wavy disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 240mm wavy disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system (£350 pre-2016)
- Non-adjustable 37mm fork with 110mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5 level pre-load adjustment and 100mm travel
- Curved floorboards for easy floor reach
- Bag hook with 3kg max load
- Centre stand, luggage rack
- LED tail light, adjustable levers
For storage the underseat compartment, complete with LED courtesy light, takes one full face helmet (plus a small A4 sized bag) and the front sealed but non-lockable glovebox includes a 12V socket for charging your mobile.
For security the ignition is protected by a key coded shutter. The 14" front wheel takes a Maxxis iPro 120/80 tyre and the rear 13" a 150/70.
Accessories include a high screen, 30 / 39 / 47 litre Givi top box with optional backrest, console bag, steering lock and handlebar mitts.
- 2014-2017: Black, white, silver, black/green special edition (+£100)
- 2018: Black, grey, green/black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (12)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2014||125||20||145||57 / month|
|2015||98||11||109||65 / month|
|2016||110||6||116||59 / month|
|2017||135||6||141||41 / month|
|2018||111||0||111||180 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
- Related Model