Kawasaki J300 For Sale
The 2014 Kawasaki J300 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a 299cc single cylinder engine which puts out 27bhp. It's the basis for the 2016 J125 leaner model.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 399cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 27.2bhp at 7,750rpm and maximum torque at 6,250rpm. RRP is £4,400 or £4,500 for the special edition.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 260mm wavy disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 240mm wavy disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system (£350 pre-2016)
- Non-adjustable 37mm fork with 110mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5 level pre-load adjustment and 100mm travel
- Adjustable levers with 4 levels
- Curved floorboards for easy floor reach
- Steering column bag hook with 3kg max load
- Electric starter and fuel injection
- Centre stand and rear carrier
- LED tail light
For storage the underseat compartment, complete with LED courtesy light, takes one full face helmet (plus small A4 sized bag) and the front sealed but non-lockable glovebox includes a 12V socket for charging your mobile. For security the ignition is protected by a key coded shutter (like the Suzuki Burgman 400).
The cast Aluminium 14" front wheel takes a Maxxis iPro 120/80 tyre and the rear 13" a 150/70.
Accessories include a high screen, 30/39/47 litre Givi top box with optional backrest, console bag, steering lock and handlebar mitts.
The special edition is £100 more and gets you the green/black paint scheme.
- 2014-2017: Black, white, silver, black/green special edition
- 2018: Black, grey, green/black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
- Related Model
Check out this review from Paul Hood:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|
RM/2015/036, issued 09/11/2015, affected 364 bikes
When the engine is cold it may stall when coasting under deceleration. This could increase the risk of an incident.
- RGSC40000E1000101 to RGSC40000F2400502
- RGSC40000E1100101 to RGSC40000F2900120