Kawasaki J300 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (775 mm / 30.5 inches)
- Weight: Average (191 kg / 421 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (299 cc)
- Power: Average (27 bhp / 20 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.141 bhp/kg / 0.105 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £4,400
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki J300 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 399 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 27.2 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system (£350 pre-2016)
- Non-adjustable 37 mm fork with 110 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5 level pre-load adjustment and 100 mm travel
- Curved floorboards for easy floor reach
- Bag hook with 3 kg max load
- Centre stand
- Luggage rack
- LED tail light
- Adjustable levers
For storage the underseat compartment, complete with LED courtesy light, takes one full face helmet (plus a small A4 sized bag) and the front sealed but non-lockable glovebox includes a 12V socket for charging your mobile.
For security the ignition is protected by a key coded shutter. The 14" front wheel takes a Maxxis iPro 120/80 tyre and the rear 13" a 150/70.
Accessories include a high screen, 30 / 39 / 47 litre Givi top box with optional backrest, console bag, steering lock and handlebar mitts.
- 2014-2017: Black, white, silver, black/green special edition (+£100)
- 2018: Black, grey, green/black
- 2019-2020: Black/green, green