Kawasaki J300 Scooters For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki J300 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 399 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 27.2 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system (£350 pre-2016)
- Non-adjustable 37 mm fork with 110 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 5 level pre-load adjustment and 100 mm travel
- Curved floorboards for easy floor reach
- Bag hook with 3 kg max load
- Centre stand
- Luggage rack
- LED tail light
- Adjustable levers
For storage the underseat compartment, complete with LED courtesy light, takes one full face helmet (plus a small A4 sized bag) and the front sealed but non-lockable glovebox includes a 12V socket for charging your mobile.
For security the ignition is protected by a key coded shutter. The 14" front wheel takes a Maxxis iPro 120/80 tyre and the rear 13" a 150/70.
Accessories include a high screen, 30 / 39 / 47 litre Givi top box with optional backrest, console bag, steering lock and handlebar mitts.
- 2014-2017: Black, white, silver, black/green special edition (+£100)
- 2018: Black, grey, green/black
- 2019-2020: Black/green, green
Launch RRP: £4,400
Capacity: 299 cc (low)
Power: 27 bhp / 20 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 775 mm / 30.5 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 191 kg / 421 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.141 bhp/kg / 0.105 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £45 / Year (Medium)
Review In A Few
- No feet forward option
For Sale (15)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left