Yamaha X-MAX 250 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 3 of 10
Current Prices: £2,950–£1,800
Launch RRP: £4,500
Power: 20 bhp
Engine: 249 cc, 10,000 rpm red line, 80 mph top speed
Economy: 65 mpg
Range: 190 miles from the 13.2 litre tank
Seat Height: 785 mm
Weight: 182 kg (wet)
What Is It?
The Yamaha X-MAX 250 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 2 compliant liquid cooled 249cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 20.1bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 267mm disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 245mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Telescopic fork with 110mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 84mm travel
- LED taillight and front LED position lights
- Aluminium pillion grab rails
- Fold out pillion pegs
Underseat storage is really good, with room for two full face helmets and the left of the two small glove boxes is lockable. The 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the 14" rear a 140/70.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip on muffler, 39 litre top box (£118), 50 litre top box (£170), handguards (£38), heated grips (£120), designer seat (£227), black sport screen (£57), tall screen (£126) and metal footboards (£59).
- 2005-2006: Red, yellow, silver, grey
- 2007: Silver, blue, black
- 2008: White, silver, blue, black
- 2009: Grey, blue, white, black
- 2010: Silver, grey, white, black
- 2011: Blue, white, black, grey/silver
- 2012: Titanium, black, white, grey
- 2013-2016: Grey, black, white
2010: Re-design with new sharper bodywork, headlights, bigger glovebox, new console and improved screen.
Did You Know?
Yamaha sold over 130,000 of them in 11 years.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: