Yamaha X-MAX 250 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 3 of 10
Current Prices: £2,900–£1,750
What Is It?
The Yamaha X-MAX 250 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 2 compliant liquid cooled 249 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 20.1 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 267 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Telescopic fork with 110 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 84 mm travel
- LED taillight and front LED position lights
- Aluminium pillion grab rails
- Fold out pillion pegs
Underseat storage is really good, with room for two full face helmets and the left of the two small glove boxes is lockable. The 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the 14" rear a 140/70.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip on muffler, 39 litre top box (£118), 50 litre top box (£170), handguards (£38), heated grips (£120), designer seat (£227), black sport screen (£57), tall screen (£126) and metal footboards (£59).
- 2005-2006: Red, yellow, silver, grey
- 2007: Silver, blue, black
- 2008: White, silver, blue, black
- 2009: Grey, blue, white, black
- 2010: Silver, grey, white, black
- 2011: Blue, white, black, grey/silver
- 2012: Titanium, black, white, grey
- 2013-2016: Grey, black, white
2010: Re-design with new sharper bodywork, headlights, bigger glovebox, new console and improved screen.
Did You Know?
Yamaha sold over 130,000 of them in 11 years.
Capacity: 249 cc (low)
Power: 20 bhp / 15 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.2 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 182 kg / 401 pounds (average)
Launch RRP: £4,500
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: