Yamaha X-MAX 250 For Sale
The Yamaha X-MAX 250 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a 249cc single cylinder engine which puts out 20bhp. It was replaced in 2017 by the X-MAX 300.
What Is It?
Power is provided by a Euro 2 compliant liquid cooled 249cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 20.1bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- 267mm disc up front with 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Telescopic fork with 110mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with 84mm travel
- Rear LED light and front LED position lights
- Aluminium pillion grab rails
- Foldout pillion pegs
- Fuel injection
Underseat storage is really good, with room for two full face helmets and the left of the two small glove boxes is lockable. The Aluminium 15" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the 14" rear a 140/70.
2010: Re-design with new sharper bodywork, headlights, bigger glovebox, new console and improved screen.
Accessories include an Akrapovic slip on muffler in black or Titanium (£415), 39 litre top box (£118), 50 litre top box (£170), handguards (£38), heated grips (£120), designer seat (£227), black sport screen (£57), tall screen (£126) and metal footboards (£59).
- 2005: Red, yellow, silver, grey
- 2006: Red, yellow, silver, grey
- 2007: Silver, blue, black
- 2008: White, silver, blue, black
- 2009: Grey, blue, white, black
- 2010: Silver, grey, white, black
- 2011: Blue, white, black, grey/silver
- 2012: Titanium, black, white, grey
- 2013-2016: Grey, black, white
Did You Know?
It sold over 130,000 units in 11 years
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (4)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!