Honda Forza 300 For Sale
The 2013 Honda Forza 300 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a 279cc single cylinder engine which puts out 26bhp. It was massively updated for 2018 in line with the newer Forza 125.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 279cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 25.5bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at 5,000rpm. The engine is essentially the same as the SH300i with styling from the PCX125.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 256mm disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined Braking System (rear brake lever also operates front brake)
- 35mm fork, dual rear shocks
- Fold out pillion pegs and cast Aluminium grab rail
- Position lights framing the headlights
- Comprehensive dash (check the pics above)
- Fuel injection
The generous underseat storage takes two full face helmets (and a small bag) while the larger left glovebox can be locked and features a 12V socket for charging your mobile. The 6-spoke 14" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 13" a 140/70.
Options include a Combined ABS system (C-ABS) which adds 2kg, 35 or 45 litre top box, screen, heated grips and Averto alarm.
Colours: Black, white, silver
Did You Know?
It's also called the NSS300.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (12)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this useful review from Trading Traveler: