Honda Forza 300 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 3 of 10
Current Prices: £3,550–£2,150
What Is It?
The Honda Forza 300 is an A2 licence friendly premium maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 279 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 25.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm. The engine is essentially the same as the SH300i with styling from the PCX125.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT transmission with belt final drive
- 256 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 35 mm standard fork
- Dual rear shocks
- Fold out pillion pegs and cast Aluminium grab rail
- Position lights framing the headlights
- Comprehensive dash (check the pics above)
- Fuel injection
The generous underseat storage takes two full face helmets (and a small bag) while the larger left glovebox can be locked and features a 12V socket for charging your mobile. The 6-spoke 14" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 13" a 140/70.
Options include a Combined ABS (C-ABS) system with front three piston caliper which adds 2 kg, 35 or 45 litre top box, screen, heated grips and Averto alarm.
Colours: Black, white, silver
Did You Know?
It's also called the NSS300.
Capacity: 279 cc (low)
Power: 26 bhp / 19 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 90 mph / 145 km/h (average)
Economy: 65 mpg / 4.3 L/100km (good)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 11.6 litres / 2.6 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 716 mm / 28.2 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 192 kg / 423 pounds (average)
Launch RRP: £4,700
Check out this video review from Trading Traveler.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2013||195||10||205||110 / month|
|2014||287||19||306||120 / month|
|2015||263||23||286||190 / month|
|2016||212||9||221||180 / month|
|2017||80||1||81||140 / month|