Yamaha Majesty 400 For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha Majesty 400 is a premium A2 licence friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 395 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 35 bhp at 7,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- Dual 267 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 267 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm standard fork
- Dual rear shocks with 5-stage adjustment
- LED tail light
- Fuel injection
Underseat storage is excellent at 60 litres and enough for two full face helmets. There are two gloveboxes in the steering column and the larger of the two is lockable. The 14" front wheel takes a 120/80 tyre and the rear 13" a 150/70.
Colours: Black, white, greyDid You Know?
It's also known as the YP400 around the world.
Launch RRP: £4,600
Capacity: 395 cc (low)
Power: 35 bhp / 26 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 105 mph / 169 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 750 mm / 29.5 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 220 kg / 485 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 197 kg / 434 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.159 bhp/kg / 0.119 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left